Built for the open road, the Model 1 is designed with a double galley to maximize on counter space during long expeditions
RIP KIT 2WD and 4×4. Agile’s Ride Improvement Packages combine Agile-exclusive tuned Fox shocks with Rear Leaf Springs & Front Coilovers for epic performance on and off the road.
- The Rip Kit is not a lift kit. A lift kit gives your van the same problematic ride, only from a higher vantage point. Your van will sit 1”-2” inches higher as a byproduct of installing the RIP Kit. The RIP Kit can improve your vans driving performance by optimizing the suspension setup around your van’s total weight & load distribution. The kit also takes into consideration the terrain you choose to explore. The purpose of this kit is to maximize your van’s usable suspension travel while increasing stability and comfort. This prevents annoying jolts and wobbling when driving over potholes, into driveways, and cross uneven pavement. With the additional ground clearance and improved damping, your rig will be more capable off-road than ever.
- Custom rate RIP rear leaf springs & RIP front coil over
- AO Fox 2.0 front auxiliary & rear shocks reservoir rear shock upgrade available!
- 2″ ride height increase (on average)
All Agile suspension products are proudly made in the USA!
Stage 3. 4×4 Sprinter vans factory suspension can often have a stiff ride over even the smallest bumps, and sway on uneven roads. Van Compass has developed a Stage 3 system specifically for motorhomes, heavily built camper vans and loaded work vans. Their Falcon 2.1 Monotube shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway from crosswinds and uneven surfaces is minimized. The rear mini spring pack restores ride height and suspension wheel travel allowing for a great ride, without adding unnecessary harshness due to their more progressive design. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned based on weight. The added front sumo springs increases front spring rate, further helping with sway stability and harsh bottoming out.
- Reduces the back-and-forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- Rear springs restore rear wheel travel and ride height
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware.
- All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Stage 4.3. The Stage 4.3 kit utilizes front and rear fully adjustable piggyback SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust shocks for van owners that want complete control over their suspension. The Fast Adjust shocks allow you to easily soften your suspension for long stretches of dirt road, or firm your suspension for windy days and highway travel for sports car like handling. This is the perfect kit for stock Revels, light-weight adventure vans, and most passenger vans weighing over 7800lbs. This allows you to smooth out the roughness of washboard roads and sudden, abrupt impacts. The Stage 2.3 suspension package transforms the Mercedes Sprinter 4×4 into a luxury vehicle on and off road.
- The cornerstone of our Stage 4.3 kit is the fully adjustable Falcon Piggyback Reservoir 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks. These shocks have a MASSIVE range of compression adjustment at the simple flip of a knob. The Fast Adjust knob is red and placed in an easy to access spot, making it easy to change. Position 1 is the softest setting and is perfect for rough travel on dirt roads. Position 2 can be fine tuned using the micro dial. This allows you to set your personal comfort level for everyday road travel. Position 3 is the firmest setting and allows your van maximum stability for loaded highway driving and dangerous conditions during a cross wind.
The Stage 4.3 kit allows for the retention of your vans factory suspension geometry. This is critical for safe emergency lane change procedures as well as off-road performance. It also corrects sagging rear suspension by adding the tuned mini pack and a leaf system. This spring pack increases your vans spring rate, giving it around 1.25″ of lift while preserving ride height for heavily loaded vans. Other kits on the market raise the van a full 2” in ride height, which sacrifices critical down travel to gain front spring rate. The Stage 2.3 kit uses a front sumo spring to so that it does not max out the limits of your van’s front suspension. Your vans control arm angles, axle shaft and steering angles stay neutral because of this. That feature allows your van to keep its tires planted when driving on rough roads. The front sumo spring reduces the harsh bottoming out of the front suspension without sacrificing suspension travel. This optimizes your van’s front suspension and properly loads the chassis in an area designed to hold a spring load. Paired with a tuned Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust front shock and the original Van Compass secondary shock mounting bracketry, your Sprinter will have a sporty but compliant feeling the way a Mercedes Benz vehicle should.